Cancellations & Refunds
During these uncertain times we are committed to being as flexible as possible with our campers, guests and groups. We are here to help, and listed below are hopefully answers to any questions you have about cancellations and refunds.
Just like Summer 2020, we will be as flexible and forgiving as possible with cancellations and refunds for this upcoming summer. Our tentative date for camper families to receive a full refund (including deposit) is March 31st, 2021. If the pandemic is still creating a lot of uncertainty as we get closer to March 31st we will re-evaluate. If you do decide to cancel, you will have the following options:
- Move to another session / program in 2021.
- Move the funds over to a 2022 camp experience.
- Donate all or part of the funds to help camp operate during this incredibly difficult time.
- Request a refund.
A refund via check will take about two weeks to arrive. Credit card refunds usually take five business days (at the most) to be credited to the account.
Groups and Schools
We want to allow our groups and schools to book an experience with us with confidence, so we are waiving our standard cancellation policy.
- We are happy to provide a full refund (including deposit) to groups and schools that are unable to attend camp due to the pandemic.
- If you are interested in booking booking a group event or school outing at camp, we will maintain this flexible, full refund policy until further notice.